Explore the world with The Little Babog Family – join them on their journey as they embark on incredible trips to far-flung destinations and experience the culture, food and beauty of the places they visit! Read all about their unique take on life and how they bring adventure back into family vacationing.
Introduction to the Little Babog Family
The Little Babog Family is a group of four who love to travel and explore new places together. They have been to all seven continents and over fifty countries between them. In their travels, they have encountered many different cultures and lifestyles. The family enjoys learning about other cultures and sharing their own culture with others.
The Little Babog Family loves adventure and taking risks. They are always looking for new and exciting experiences. One of their favorite things to do is go on safari in Africa. They have also gone scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef, zip-lining through the rainforest in Costa Rica, and hiking in the Alps.
The family enjoys spending time together and making new memories. They are always up for anything and love to try new things. The Little Babog Family is an inspiration to others who want to explore the world and live life to the fullest.
Our Journey So Far
Since we started our journey back in 2016, we’ve been to some amazing places all around the world. We’ve roadtripped across the USA, camped in the Canadian Rockies, sailed the Mediterranean Sea, and explored so many other wonderful places. No matter where we go, we always make sure to include our little babog in our adventure.
It’s been an incredible journey so far, and we can’t wait to see what the future holds for us. We’re so grateful to be able to share our love of travel with our son and show him that there’s so much to see and learn in this world.
What You Need for a Vacation with a Baby or Toddler
Whether you’re planning a staycation or a trip around the world, if you’re traveling with a baby or toddler you will need to take some extra special care to ensure that everyone has a happy and safe vacation.
Here are some things to keep in mind when packing for your vacation with a little one:
-Extra clothes: You’ll want to pack at least one extra outfit for your baby or toddler per day, plus plenty of socks and underwear. Accidents happen, and it’s always better to be prepared.
-Diapers and wipes: Be sure to pack enough diapers and wipes for the entire trip, plus a few extras just in case. It’s also a good idea to pack a small changing pad and bag to make diaper changes on the go easier.
-Food and snacks: If your little one is eating solid foods, be sure to pack enough for the trip. Toddlers can be notoriously picky eaters, so it might be helpful to bring along some favorite snacks as well. And don’t forget the formula or breast milk if you’re still breastfeeding!
-Toys and books: A few favorite toys and books will help keep your little one entertained during long car rides or flights. A portable DVD player can also be a lifesaver on long trips.
-Safety gear: If you’re traveling by car, be sure to bring along
Travel Tips for Families With Young Kids
1.Start by planning your trip during the off-season. Not only will you save money, but avoiding the crowds will make for a more relaxing vacation.
- When booking flights and hotels, be sure to search for family-friendly options. Many hotels offer free cribs and rollaway beds, while some airlines provide discounts for children under a certain age.
- When packing, be sure to bring along enough snacks and activities to keep your little ones entertained during travel days. A few of our favorites include books, coloring pages, and small toys.
- Don’t forget to pack essential items like sunscreen, insect repellent, and first-aid supplies. And if you’re traveling with baby formula or other food items, be sure to pack them in sealable bags or containers to avoid spills.
- Finally, remember to relax and enjoy your time together as a family! Vacations are all about making memories, so take plenty of photos and savor every moment.
Creative Ways to keep your Kids Busy on The Road
Assuming you would like tips for entertaining children while travelling:
If you’re looking for ways to keep your kids busy on the road, you’ve come to the right place! From classic car games to creative activities, we’ve got plenty of ideas to keep your little ones occupied during your next road trip.
Here are a few of our favorite ways to keep kids entertained on a long car ride:
-Classic car games like I Spy and 20 Questions are always a hit with kids of all ages. Not only do they help pass the time, but they’re also great for stimulating young minds.
- Bring along a few books or comics for your kids to read. If you have younger children, look for storybooks with lots of pictures that they can easily follow along with.
- travel scavenger hunts are a great way to get kids excited about the trip ahead and encourage them to pay attention to their surroundings. Make a list of things they should look out for, such as different types of cars, animals, or landmarks.
- Let them pack their own bag with snacks and toys to keep them occupied during the drive. This will give them a sense of responsibility and ownership over their belongings.
- If you’re traveling with an infant or toddler, be sure to bring along plenty of diapers, wipes, and changes of clothes in case of any accidents. It’s also helpful to have some small toys or books on hand to keep them
Budget Friendly Activities and Accommodation Ideas
The Little Babog Family loves to vacation on a budget! Here are some of their favorite budget friendly activities and accommodation ideas:
- Rent an RV or camp out! This is a great way to save on accommodation costs while still being able to explore the great outdoors.
- Take advantage of free or discounted activities in the area you are visiting. Many museums and parks offer discounts for families or children.
- Look for vacation rentals that include amenities like a kitchen or laundry facilities. This can help you save on meals and laundry costs while on vacation.
- Use public transportation instead of renting a car. This can be a great way to save money, especially if you are visiting a large city.
5.Pack your own meals and snacks instead of eating out all the time. picnic in the park, make sandwiches for lunch, cook dinner in your vacation rental kitchen, etc.
- Avoid souvenirs! They can be expensive and quickly add up. Instead, focus on taking lots of photos and enjoying the memories of your trip.
When it comes to packing for a family vacation, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. First and foremost, you need to make sure that everyone has enough clothes for the duration of the trip. This means packing enough shirts, pants, underwear, socks, and pajamas for everyone. Secondly, you need to pack any essential medications or toiletries that everyone might need. This includes things like sunscreen, insect repellent, lip balm, and more. Finally, you need to pack any toys or books that your little ones might want to bring along to keep them entertained while on the road or during down time at the hotel. By following these simple tips, you can ensure that your family has a great time on vacation without any stressful mishaps.
Our Favorite Vacation Destinations
The Little Babog Family loves to travel and explore new places! Here are some of our favorite vacation destinations that we’ve been to so far:
-The Great Wall of China: We loved exploring the different sections of the wall and learning about its history.
-The Eiffel Tower: A must-see when in Paris! We enjoyed views of the city from the top and spent time people watching at the base.
-The Colosseum: Another amazing historical site that we loved visiting. We learned so much about the Roman Empire and got to see where some of the most famous battles took place.
-Disneyland: A fun-filled family vacations destination that everyone will enjoy! We rode all the classic rides, met Mickey Mouse, and ate our way through the park.
-The Bahamas: A relaxing getaway where we could just relax and enjoy the beautiful beaches. We stayed in a private villa and explored the islands with a local tour guide.
-Grand Canyon National Park: An incredible place to view some of nature’s finest creations. We went on an amazing hike down the canyon and took in all its beauty from the top.
The Little Babog Family has shown us that with a little creativity and a lot of planning, you can create amazing experiences with your family. Exploring the world one vacation at a time is not only fun but also an incredible opportunity to learn about different cultures, connect as a family and build lifelong memories. So if you’re looking for ideas on how to make the most out of your next trip, consider taking some tips from this unique family! With the right amount of preparation and enthusiasm, there’s no limit to what destinations await you!